Today's themes at Walmart

1st one is......abandon your cart in the middle of the aisle and go find something further down,and hold up all traffic in both directions
2nd one is.....park your cart on one side,then block the other side with your body either looking for something on a low shelf,or by standing there talking to someone
I was trying to get down the baking aisle and a woman had parked her cart(with 2 small kids in it) on one side,and was crouching down getting something on the bottom shelf on the opposite side.
We stood there waiting for her to finish,and when the time stretched to several minute(what was she doing??) I asked her to move her cart so I,and the line of traffic behind me,could get by. She just gave me a dirty look and continued digging on the shelf.
A lady coming from the opposite way got pissed and moved the cart with the kids in it,lol
Do you think the holidays make people more stupid than usual?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2012 in Just for Fun

• No, I think they are always just as stupid, they just come out in larger numbers during the holidays.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• They're always that stupid. The holidays just bring out the grouchies along with their lack of intelligence.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• :0/ grrr
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 3:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• No- but more of them are out at once!

I went in my jammies this morning ; )
    *I tried to stay out of the way as much as possible though!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• every time I go shoppig that happens
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I thought the themes were the same every day: "Yes, it's available in camo," and "customer service?—whatzat?!"
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• LOL

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I say to people like that "excuse me" really loud. If that does not work I move their cart. I do not wait very long, only a few second.

Answer by louise2 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Any time I have to go near WM on a weekend I approach it as a combat situation, it's only worse in December.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• OMG my mother is guilty of the first one...I hate shopping with her and using 2 carts for that reason! She'll just walk away with her purse and everything in it and I'm left to move & babysit it. I so would love to teach her a lesson some time but don't dare.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 6:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2012