I want to do more than sleep next to him

The guy I have been dealing with wants to fallback which I am not happy with it but it is what it is. I still go over his house after work or after I go out and we sleep in the bed together. He said he dont mind me sleeping over but he dont want us to have sex because he dont want it to lead back to where we were before. We were pretty serious and got into a huge fight early this week to where he told me that he was done. I am basically still wanting to be with him. I dont think its a big deal if we still have sex bc I want it and I know it wont change anything. He knows he still wants me but he is playing hard to get. Should I just leave him alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2012 in Relationships

• Yes leave him alone.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Short answer: yes.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Again, as you've been told repeatedly, yes. Leave him alone. He doesn't really want to be with you.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• How many different ways do we need to tell you that you need to let this go?

Do what you want to do but don't keep coming back here, hoping to get validation that you're not likely to get from the answers to your questions here
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• serious! LEAVE HIM ALONE! You're almost like stalker. He said he was done. Now get over it.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• My answer is the same as last night. He's playing you. Stop throwing yourself at someone that doesn't want to be with you.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Lol how many times has she asked?

Yes leave him if he said it was done let it be done. If a man told me that I would not have sexless sleepovers.... Why? Because its done.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Yes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• the more you bug him the more he will feel loved is what I think. if you leave him alone you are just telling him his whole hard-to-get scheme wont work on you. but if you like him then i think you should let it work and roll with the punches
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Honestly, as this point I sort of feel sorry for this guy. Granted, he doesn't have the balls to kick her out for good but damn; she never stops!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2012