Husband cheated am i wrong for saying there is no working past this?

He was caught, lied about it, proof was shown. the girl he cheated with is barely legal and takes great pride in knowing she was messing with a married man he tried to spin it so its my fault that he cheated. i can work past alot of things, cheating is not one. I ripped up our wedding album and sold my wedding rings, im not taking his calls, but evetuanlyy ill have to since we have kids. but right nnot is not the time because he isnt at all sorry, he claims he is but i believe hes sorry he got caught,
anyone been through this? how dou pick up the shambles and press on?it threw me into such a bad panic attack i had to go to the er it took 2 shots and a nerve pill.

juansmommy

Asked by juansmommy at 8:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2012 in Relationships

• *hugs* ...been through it, worked through it. Every situation is different, but I can tell you that the pain will get better, but not before it gets worse. Hang in there.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• nope, not at all
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I'm sorry. Only you can decide what to do. For me a lot would depend on my husband he'd have to be serious about working this out and taking responsibility.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Not always a deal breaker, but if he tried to put it on you then I would say probably a deal breaker for me. My ex not only cheated, but got her pregnant so yeah it was over. It sounds like he has/had no respect for your relationship and that is likely not going to change. Hugs.
    Anonymous

• It would be a deal breaker for me. My only response is that it will get better. One day at a time. Not that you will forget but one day you will wake up and it will not hurt anymore. I am sorry this happened to you. I have been there. I understand the enormity of the situation leaves you breathless. Just take it one day at a time and be good to yourself.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• It sounds like you're done and you know it. There's nothing wrong with that. I wish you all the happiness in your future that you can't even imagine right now.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Honestly, it sounds like you are already done with him and want to move on. No reason to try to take him back when you know you can't and won't trust him again.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Deal breaker, for sure.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• If I'm being honest, it wouldn't exactly be the deal breaker for me. I realize that there's a lot of hurt there, and especially since he tried to push it on you, but with a lot of work, on both parts, sometimes these things can be worked through. Sure, there'll be trust issues, but that to can be worked through. I'm sorry that he did this to you, nobody deserves to be cheated on.
    My_Guys_Rule

Answer by My_Guys_Rule at 10:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Well, its true that only you can decide, only you know the whole situation and we all have different deal breakers. Some cheating situations can be worked through others have gone way too far. When you do talk with him you need to know the truth about everything to be able to decide what your next step will be.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2012