haha did you have a favorite during your pregnancy?!

did you have a favorite Piece of clothing that you absolutely LOVEd to wear during your pregnancy ??? you know the one that is SO comfortable and perfectly fit that you could just wear it ALL THE TIME!?

lol i do... my family makes fun of me.. its my black tank top... it is PERFECT its actually from pre pregnancy but it is long so it covers my belly and has a built in bra to support these big puppies and is SO comfortable.i wear it under majority of my shirts (idk why.. more support i guess).. i absolutley love it. i wash it every single day so i can wear it any time i want to LOL it even has a little whole in it that is starting to get bigger.. but i cant help it i love it.!!!

lol anyone else???

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol ya my husbands abercrombie shirt lol its so comfy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• haha yes! my navy blue waffle hoodie shirt thing. I got it at target and it buttons all down the front so you can wear it as a sweater jacket or as a shirt! I LOVE it! Wear it ALL the time ;) OH! You CAN'T forget the sweat pants!!!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 3:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yes! a turquoise shirt I got from Motherhood. I still wear it! It fits so perfectly and it has enough room on the bottom to hide my big boobs and nurse.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yes my brown shirt its so comfy mu husband tells me he's gonna take me clothes shoppin so i wont look homeless i also wash it everyday so i can wear it everyday
    mrz.castillo

Answer by mrz.castillo at 4:40 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• this really comfy great shirt I got a motherhood. Light cotton, emphasizes the belly, and its really comfy!!!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 5:47 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I got a pair of black pants i love.I wear them all the time.I even went back and bought another pair so I could wear them everyday.I told my husband I was gonna get another pair like it and he's trying to get me to find something else, but they are so comfy and still look nice enough to wear everywhere why would I want something else?
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 7:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• prettty much any of my husbands t-shirts. They are just so soft and the perfect thing to lounge around in. It drives him nuts because he never has any to where lol. And the jeans that i got at Old navy with my daugher. I literally wore them everyday with her and have done the same thing this time even though i bought another pair that is identical....they just aren't the same!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2009