Met his ex...

We went to his Christmas party last night for his work. She was there. I figured hey, when are we ever in the same room together? So I went up to her and introduced myself as Keven's fiance and told her I hope she has a fun night. She acted like I had no right to even look at her let alone speak to her. I figured it was the adult thing to do since she claims she's uncomfortable with him and I's relationship.

I'm trying to do the "kill her with kindness" thing, even though I hate the bitch.

So, was it childish to introduce myself or should I have waited for her to make the first move (which she was not going to do).

SaraD1989

Asked by SaraD1989 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2012 in General Parenting

• Why do you hate her?

I don't know....it might not have been the best place to introduce yourself but I don't really understand all the intricacies of your relationship. You and your fiance know better than we do
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I thought you broke up with him during Thanksgiving.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• seems like you were trying to stir up shit why can you not stop the drama in your life....,,,, because you are the drama in your life you should try to grow up
    Anonymous

• yep it was the wrong thing to do but you already knew that or you wouldn't have posted it on here.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Anonymous

• We broke up for a night then I decided that he was worth going through this. Considering this is the only problem in our relationship, I can work through it and be there for him while he's going through court. Why leave him when it will get better? That's not love. And I certainly do not bring drama into my life. This is the only thing that upsets me these days. And I wasn't trying to stir anything up. The whole point was when would I ever get the chance again? Other than going to a kid exchange with him I wouldn't. And I figure that would be more insulting to her than at a public function.
    SaraD1989

Comment by SaraD1989 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Do you feel better now?
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• No one else thought it to be the wrong time. She wasn't in the middle of a conversation and it was literally a thirty second introduction. I would have glady have stood and talked to her but I knew she didn't want that.
    SaraD1989

Comment by SaraD1989 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I feel better in the sense that she can't say she's never met the girl who is around her daughter.
    SaraD1989

Comment by SaraD1989 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• OMG just the other day you cried about his parents being mad over thanksgiving and before that they didnt treat your kid right why do I even open your questions OH to see what lies you are spewing.
    Anonymous