Met his ex...

We went to his Christmas party last night for his work. She was there. I figured hey, when are we ever in the same room together? So I went up to her and introduced myself as Keven's fiance and told her I hope she has a fun night. She acted like I had no right to even look at her let alone speak to her. I figured it was the adult thing to do since she claims she's uncomfortable with him and I's relationship.

I'm trying to do the "kill her with kindness" thing, even though I hate the bitch.

So, was it childish to introduce myself or should I have waited for her to make the first move (which she was not going to do).

SaraD1989

Asked by SaraD1989 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2012 in General Parenting

• Sara I just don't get all your stories. You have issues with everything about your SO family and ex

. More drama here.

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• You're confused. I think most of us, at least me, think you should break up with him because you're not good for him. You're definitely not good for his child. You hate her mother, you hate his parents, you hate a lot of stuff.

That attitude, plus your therapy level need to control every aspect of everyone's life, is not conducive to the type of relationship one needs to be happily and healthily married.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• LOL. There's really no drama in my life. I'm very happy with my fiance. The only issue we have is his custody. And I've vowed to not bring it up again and have him handle it however he wants to
    SaraD1989

Comment by SaraD1989 (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• You also had issues with his parents.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Wait, what????????????????????????? What about with his parents? ^^^
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Yeah? Because I'm supposed to like this girl simply because she's his ex?
    SaraD1989

Comment by SaraD1989 (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Seriously how are you his fiancĂ© and you haven't met her yet? I find that odd I'd like to met who my children are going to be around. May e I'm weird but if my dh and I split and he was serious I'd want to met her at some point. She's going to be involved with my children.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• No but if she hasn't given you a reason to hate her she should have some form of respect if they have children together.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• My issues with his parent's aren't up to me to fix. They're up to him and them. It wasn't me that told him not to go over there on Thanksgiving, it was him who chose not to, as I had to work.
    SaraD1989

Comment by SaraD1989 (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• B/c they've only been together 3 months now, Skinny. ^^^
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2012