Met his ex...

We went to his Christmas party last night for his work. She was there. I figured hey, when are we ever in the same room together? So I went up to her and introduced myself as Keven's fiance and told her I hope she has a fun night. She acted like I had no right to even look at her let alone speak to her. I figured it was the adult thing to do since she claims she's uncomfortable with him and I's relationship.

I'm trying to do the "kill her with kindness" thing, even though I hate the bitch.

So, was it childish to introduce myself or should I have waited for her to make the first move (which she was not going to do).

SaraD1989

Asked by SaraD1989 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2012 in General Parenting

• Yet here you are, slummin it with the rest of us lowly females.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• did somebody say LIMBO
    how low can ya go?
    LMAP
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Someone seems insecure....
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Cricket...
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• So, why do you hate her?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• She's ignoring everyone, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I think you probably felt like you needed to take the opportunity while you could, but chose to approach her when she was talking to someone so that you wouldn't have to be left alone with her. I don't know that you did that for her benefit. I think it would have been better to wait and then approach her when she was between mingling.

On one hand I think it was probably the wrong time, but considering you don't have other opportunities I can see how you felt it was the time to do it.
    As for thinking she is a bitch, I think you aren't looking at things from her side of the situation.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I've tried every which way to see things from her side, but she refuses to accept that he's moved on, among other things she does. I didn't approach her around other people.
    SaraD1989

Comment by SaraD1989 (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2012