I think I'm about to lose it! EDIT! I FOUND IT!

I am having such a hard time finding certain Lego Friends sets for my 10 y/o. Stupid Walmart said that they had it in stock in the store, so I battled traffic & crowds only to find out that was a big fat lie! Toys R Us, Target, Meijer & any other store I've tried is out of stock right now. I know I can just get them for her Bday in March, but I really wanted her to have 1 under the tree :( Have you ever had a Christmas when you couldn't find THE one special toy they wanted? Part of me could almost cry! :(

I was able to find everything on the Lego website!  Thanks ladies.  I feel so much better now.  :)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2012 in Holidays

• or through the lego store direct?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Have you tried ordering it online through amazon?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• OMG!!! Yes ... when our grandson wanted this certain video and we searched high and low
    at every store and just could not find it... I finally went online, found in the corner little video stores
    in our area and found a used version of the game... I had my dh drive 1 hr one way to get this game,
    it was the #1 item he really wanted that yr...

I would go to lego.com and see if you might not be able to order it online and have it shipped right to you
    sometimes those places offer no shipping charges and you stay home and it comes to you...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Yes. DS LOVES bionicle and has asked for some set that came out two years before he was born. He's almost 10. There's a snowball's chance in hell that of me finding it, even on ebay. I'm going to have to go to one of those nerd toy conventions if I ever really want to get it for him. H will be unsatisfied.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• What set are you looking for?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Yeah, try Lego directly. I got my oldest DD a paint set she really wanted from Crayola.com that was out of stock everywhere else.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Their prices are usually pretty similar to the other stores, just not as many sales. They do have a Lego VIP club where you get a certain percent of your purchase price in credit to use towards future purchases.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Thanks ladies- I guess I will keep looking online. When I tried Amazon, it referred me to stores I've never heard of. But I will go directly to the Lego site. Hopefully they're not too much more. She wants the Lego Friends Treehouse, Summer Camp &/or Stables.
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Is this it?

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Olivia-s-Tree-House-3065

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• yep- that's the one. And I just went to their site real quick & saw that they have it in stock! Yeah! :) I will be doing my Lego shopping online! :) Woohoo! :)
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2012