What do you do to get ready for the week?

I usually pack her sheet for daycare and pick out her clothes later and make sure all my clothes are ironed and hung up and the laundry is put away.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 7:36 AM on Dec. 9, 2012 in General Parenting

• Make sure all laundry is done, pre pack lunches, make sure her assignment book is signed & bookbag is ready to go.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• what grade is she in?
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 7:48 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• 5th- actually I remind her to make sure she has everything & give her lunch $ if she needs it. Or pre-pack what I can if she's not.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• oh that is nice. mine is 3. she goes to prek they provide the food however lately she wants juice and yogurt in the morning.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 7:58 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Mine eats breakfast for free. Her school just started that this year, where everyone gets to eat breakfast for free, no matter your income. It's nice. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• that is nice. my grammer school use to do that and I always wanted to eat at school but it was always for the low income and I didn't understand that until I was older. I am glad they provide it no matter what the income because income should not make a difference considering if parents have to get to work and most kids go to before care.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 8:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I mainly make sure their homework is done and in their bags.

Answer by Bmat at 9:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• All clothes are put together - shirt - shorts/jeans - undies -socks so that they can pick and choose easily
    Two alarms go off -
    Set the timer in the kitchen so that it goes off when it's time to walk out the door
    It works for us :)
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 9:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I like the timer idea. I use the timer for her to get out of the bath and it works.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Make sure laundry is done, have my oldest locate his backpack, and make sure I have enough worksheets in my youngest's binder to complete every lesson we have planned for the week.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2012