How would you feel/respond if ....

Your husband found his old girlfriend on FB and they wrote to each other?

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 10:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Relationships

• As long as it was just normal, "how ya doing" type talk. Not a problem.  But if I find out it is more. Then that is a no, no.

Answer by louise2 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• My husband does converse with a couple old girlfriends on FB. One just sent us her family Christmas card, with a picture of their new baby.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:36 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Wouldn't be bothered by it. That's what Facebook is about.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 10:16 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Did he tell you about it. If he's not hiding it no I don't think I would be upset as long as it was a casual conversation.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:16 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Luckily we don't use FB. If it did happen, honestly, I wouldn't be comfortable with it.
    Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 11:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2012

• It would depend on which old girlfriend and if he was hiding it from me or not. If it was the old girlfriend that he had passionate sex with, a great relationship but she went away to college so they broke up, and he was hiding this from me, I would be extremely upset. If it was an ex from high school and they never even had sex and he told me all about the conversations, I would be fine with it. I guess the biggest thing for me would be when the conversations took place, what the content was and if he told me about it.
    I'm not married anymore, but that's how I would feel if I was. My current BF talks to some of his old girlfriends on fb, but he tells me about it and then reassures me that he still chooses to be with me.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 12:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• question it
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I don't think I would be bothered.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• He has done. Doesn't bother me. I've done it too. Doesn't bother him. Past is past and these people will always be part of the past. We are each other's present and future.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• He had a life before me!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2012