Am pregnant with my fourth child and i have lost the interest of sex?how do i regain the interest ?

its been a while that i turn my husband down and i feel bad , he tries but am just not into it like i use too

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Buy a vibrator. Seriously. It will at least get the mood started, even if you're not interested to begin with. If that's not an option...I have nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• when you find the answer tell me cause im pregnante with my second and cant get into it no matter what i do
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 4:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• your not alone, i always loose my sex drive when im pregnant. this is our third and by now he is used to it.
    boogirlsmommy

Answer by boogirlsmommy at 6:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• OMG! I need to let my husband read this.. he thinks im making it up...With my first i was a horn dog this time i dont want to even think about... Im glad im not the only ONE!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:16 AM on Feb. 12, 2009