3 year old with leg pains.

My 3 year old daughter is complaining about her legs hurting all the time. It has been off and on for a few weeks now. She says it when she is sleeping, sitting, walking, and playing. Nothing specific sets it off, its just randomly throughout the day she will say it. Does anyone know what it could be? Maybe growing pains? Should I call the Doctor?

Mandy211

Asked by Mandy211 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Kids' Health

• maybe growing pains buts in been a couple weeks. i would ring her to her doctor.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• could be growing pains?? how much water does she drink could it be a charlie horse?? i would call the doc just to see what they say
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I would call the doc, but my middle son has growing pains in his legs all the time. I give him a hot pad and it helps. I took two funky socks, filled them with rice, ties off the ends. I heat "socka wocka" in the microwave for a minute and it retains it's heat for quite a while. You can make them as hot or warm as is comfortable for her.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• If it's been a couple of weeks and it's at random times through the day, then yes, I'd be calling the doctor first thing in the morning. I had growing pains growing up, and DS has been getting them too, and that doesn't sound the same.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 3:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Thank You Ladies! Will call the doctor and talk to him in the morning!
    Mandy211

Comment by Mandy211 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Hope the pains are gone now and he is doing better
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:13 AM on Dec. 17, 2012