Husband has short term memory loss!?

For 4 years my husband and I have gotten into arguments about things he has just done or said and him denying it. At first I thought he was just an ass and didn't want to admit it but that grew to he really may not remember it. It can be things he just did and if you tell or ask why he did it he will deny it all day.
He gets real defensive about it and becomes angry. No matter how many people tell him he did or show him evidence that he did, before he says he just don't remember he will deny that he did it and/or blame it on something or somebody else. Its not things that are bad its simple things, everyday things. I'm really concern that something is going on but because he is so sensitive about it its hard to suggest that there is a problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Health

• he 27, only medical problem is enlarged heart and GERD. He takes meds for the GERD if he remembers
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Have him get thoroughly checked out, including looking for frontal lobe dementia. Then pray to God he doesn't have that! GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2012