Does this sound like an ovarian cyst?

Ive been getting a horrible sharp pain down in my left pelvis next to my hip bone and the pain gets so bad that it radiates down my inner left thigh. Well now from some reason my left inner thigh is so sore that it hurts to stretch it or walk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Health

• Not really. I would call my doctor if I were you.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• That's how I felt when I had a hernia sp? Exspecialy when I coughed. a cyst for me felt like cramps and bothered me when I peed I always felt full and nauseous and it bothered me having sex.

Either way I'd call a dr. To be seen. If its a cyst it can rupture and that's very painfull.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 1:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Googled and got this, Menstrual irregularities
    Pelvic pain — a constant or intermittent dull ache that may radiate to your lower back and thighs
    Pelvic pain shortly before your period begins or just before it ends
    Pelvic pain during intercourse (dyspareunia)
    Pain during bowel movements or pressure on your bowels
    Nausea, vomiting or breast tenderness similar to that experienced during pregnancy
    Fullness or heaviness in your abdomen
    Pressure on your rectum or bladder that causes a need to urinate more frequently or difficulty emptying your bladder completely? When to see a doctor
    Seek immediate medical attention if you have:

Sudden, severe abdominal or pelvic pain
    Pain accompanied by fever or vomiting
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 1:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I know its not a hernia cause the doctor checked. And the pain in my thigh is so bad it feels like someone kicked me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I had a cyst but, it felt more like cramping/painful ovulation. It didn't affect my leg.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• When my ruptured the drs thought maybe it was my appendix so idk I'd call a dr tomorrow unless it's so bad you need to go to the e.r.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 5:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• When I had them (I had two of them, about a month apart), they didn't cause me any real noticeable pain until they burst. The first one burst while I was on my period, so I actually didn't realize what had happened at first. I was already having cramps, but they felt like the absolute worst cramps I'd ever had in my life, worse than any I'd ever experienced before ever. I remember thinking childbirth was less painful. It hurt so bad I actually threw up. I couldn't stand up straight, I could barely walk. I was in tears and about ready to call 911. My mother told me to take a pain pill I had left from a recent injury, she was going to come get me and take me in, and the pain pill finally knocked me out. When I woke up I felt better and got in to see my doctor. The second one was not quite so painful, but still pretty painful. So it doesn't really sound like it to me, but see the dr if you're concerned.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I had a couple of ovarian cysts and never felt anything from them. Only found out about them through fertility testing. If I feel pain like that though, I would definitely be calling my doctor.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2012