And this is why I don't have a cat

(see reply for image since CM is bass ackwards and won't allow html editing in questions)

Well, not the only reason, DS is allergic, too.  Even still.  Never had a dog pull down our tree like that.  Anyone have tree horror stories?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Just for Fun

• image title

NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• LOL I have had cats climb the tree, and bat at ornaments, but I have never had one pull the tree down.

Just based on the cat's ear position it looks like the cat is claiming complete innocence to me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Well, there's a second pic of the cat gnawing on the tree after, but I'm guessing the owner wasn't THAT upset to leave it long enough for photo ops.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Yeah,I've had a cat do that

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• My aunts cat did but it loved climbing trees.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I don't have a cat. I have a dog. I'm not sure why he has this fixation with the Christmas Tree, but he does. He like to lay underneath it, (on the electrical cord) and chew his bones. He likes to rub his body against the stand, thus, resulting in me screaming at him, "NO" before he knocks it over. I wouldn't doubt that day will come.... ^^^
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• No proof Kitty did it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• When I was younger we had cats and they would eat the tinsel off of the tree. I think you can all see where this story is going . . .
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I think you can all see where this story is going . . .

That the litter box looked FAHbulous the next day?
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Lol, something like that, as long as it didn't create a really irritating pull toy for the cat. Thankfully they spent a lot of time outdoors.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2012