Did he really say it or was it a dream

I've been spending every night lately with a guy I've been seeing for a little over a month. Last night or I should say really early this morning when I was sleeping he woke me up to pull me over to sleep on his chest and I had thought I had heard him say I love you and that I was his. I don't know if it was me still sleeping or if he had really said these things. I thought I was awake enough but one can never really be too sure. But he just texted saying he had a dream that I said it to him and hit him when he didn't say it back. I know for sure I didn't say anything at all in my sleep so now I'm just really confused on whether it really did happen and he feels weird cause I didn't say it back or was I really just drifting in and out of sleep or what.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Relationships

• huh
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Well then just be honest and tell him how you really feel about him. All of this weirdness is already out there and the only way to make it fade is to be honest and lay it all out there. Good luck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Just do this. Tell him you were asleep. So if you did say something you said it when you were asleep and don't remember it. Then forget about it. You have only known him a month. To early for that.

Answer by louise2 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I'm fully convinced that he said it to me but I didn't say it back. I'm not sure how I really do feel. I know that spending so much time with him has left me thinking about what I feel towards him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Buy him a pony
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Sounds like too much too soon. It's only been a little over a month. How can you even know someone in a month?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Well I told him but he kinda just skipped over that section of my text.. In no way am I ready for that word and I do feel it too soon to use it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Too soon. Just let it go.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I think he was fishing for why you didn't say it back. I would play dumb, as Louise suggested.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I did play pretty dumb and flipped the subject.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2012