Never knew these existed

SPAM<sup>®</sup> with Bacon

SPAM<sup>®</sup> with Cheese

What kinds of spam have you seen?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Eww- we don't do spam here. But I suppose they have to dress it up a little to cover the nastiness :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• hot dogs??
    hmmm,not good

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I never saw those before either, but then again, the only Spam I've seen lately is probably in one of Iz's recipes!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I have always loved Spam spread! One of my favorites. Some of the others look pretty good, also. But, you remember what Bill Engvall (the comedian) said SPAM stands for? Stuff Posing As Meat. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• But, you remember what Bill Engvall (the comedian) said SPAM stands for? Stuff Posing As Meat. LOL.

Aldi's carries their own version of spam with a different name. DH and I look at that and wonder, if spam is posing as meat, wth do you put in something posing as spam???
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Aldi's carries their own version of spam with a different name. DH and I look at that and wonder, if spam is posing as meat, wth do you put in something posing as spam???

Not sure, never thought about that, but you have a good question there. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I've seen the bacon one, and I've also seen a turkey version and I'm drawing a blank on the other one - low sodium maybe? Yuck. My kids have never had it because my mom fed it to us a lot when I was a kid and I still can't stomach the thought of buying it for the kids to try yet.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 4:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I have never eaten spam. Never looked for it while shopping either.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 4:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• That's disgusting
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I have never eaten spam.

Had it at my grandma's all the time. She was one of the Depression survivors who always kept a stockpile of food in the basement and stuck to what she knew as "frugal" food.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2012