I can never get a code to work in the Rich Text Widget. What an I doing wrong?

I go to someplace like Rock You, make something, copy the code, then paste it in the Widget and it just never works for me. Help!

Deb_Jones

Asked by Deb_Jones at 5:50 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi Deb_Jones,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Widgets.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:55 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have the same problem and I sent a message to cafe-mom and never got a response. If you do get one let me know please.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:36 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• if you have the option to get the URL code then get that...go to the upload a picture but use the tab for using a url, and paste the information there....if its an image and you have firefox you can right click the image and get the image location, which is the URl, and use that the same way...get it?
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 8:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• AHH I get it. I have firefox too. Thank you.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• you have to copy and paste the picture or words or whatever you want ..... NO CODES! Just copy and paste! Good luck!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:51 AM on Feb. 12, 2009