What documents will I need to take with me to fill out the application for insurance at my work?

My husband has always carried our insurance, but now that he is self-employed, we will be signing up for my work's insurance during their open enrollment period. I am supposed to go in tomorrow and fill out the paperwork, but they didn't tell me I needed to bring anything.

It will be for myself, my husband, and my 3 daughters. I imagine I would need to bring in their social security cards (or at least the numbers), but will they need anything else?

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Money & Work

• You won't need to provide any documents. It's just a matter of you filling out forms, signing and turning in.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Sweet! Thanks!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Sure :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• you will need the ss numbers if you have any life insurance. For just insurance just names and dates of birth.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• SS numbers, when we did this with my husbands job, we needed our marriage certificate and the kids' birh certificates
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2012