How do I get my groove back?

My husband and I have been together for four years and only married for 5 months. I love him dearly but I am just not into sex anymore. I love cuddling and the intimacy of being with him but I have no sex drive anymore. I work full-time, attend college full-time, take care of a 13 yr old, a 12 yr old, and a 5 yr old. By the time I finally make it to bed all I want to do is give him a good night kiss and fall into a deep sleep.
How do I get my groove back? I used to be able to do all those things and give him a night of passion and jump up and do it all over again with out a second thought. I will 33 this year and I feel 53 when night falls. Help!!!

maryb613

Asked by maryb613 at 7:29 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• First of all, it would be worth discussing this with your doctor.  You may have a hormonal imbalance.

Secondly, I would suggest you arrange a date for sex with your husband.  Scheduling sex allows you to build up the anticipation and by the time your "date" rolls around you will probably find that you are really turned on and ready to go!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I am the same way, we tried scheduling date night sex, doesn't work!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2009