What do you think this site is for?

I stumbled upon this site when i had a burning question that I was to embarrassed to ask people I actually knew. It provided me with a bit of sanity knowing I was not alone. And gave me some good ideas. I was just wondering what other people use it for?

pinkparcel

Asked by pinkparcel at 8:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I use it to relieve boredom and realize I'm not the only crazy mom out there....

Some are much, much worse.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I've noticed people like to draw conclusions about the interactions of complete strangers with absolutely no idea what the back-story is behind them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Per the "About Us" page for the website, it's a marketing site for advertisers to promote their products to a specific target audience (moms). It's also a social networking site. Nothing more, nothing less.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Is this a thinly veiled attempt at a "everyone is mean to me" post?
    I'm with NP,it's a social networking site for women with something the same in common,being mothers(to be)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• You haven't been here very long or maybe I shouldn't assume you haven't been, lol. But these moms have been here a very long time. I've seen worst. There will always be bullying and sarcasm as long as you have a huge group of women from all walks of life.
    Unfortunately, it's part of it. We have choices, get involved or ignore.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Disagree, Debating.... they're now considered bullying in this day and age.... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• so you have been here less than a month and you have come to the conclusion that its about insulting and bullying to some. Stick around, you will see that sometimes truth and butt hurting is an absolute most for some as its the only thing that gets through to them. And if you pay very close attention you will learn who posts JUST to see how *mean* people will be to them?

Could we ignore of course we could but hey, why not give the people what they want?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• LMAO at the bullying
    i first got on, asked very very personal embarassing question, was called troll, deleted question, asked again, had women screaming troll at me, closed it again, asked a third time- this time asked same question but added - i am not a troll, this is real
    then i got half calling me troll, and other half had no idea what to say to make it better but gave me support

if the " YOU F'ING TROLL welcome" i got when i first came on, did not scare me off or even make me post about bullies, nothing will
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• There will always be bullying and sarcasm

Just as there will always be people assuming something is bullying when it's really an ongoing, TWO sided disagreement.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• have noticed that some people love to insult or bully

^^ all in under a month wow!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2012