How do you deal w severe PMS

im talkin severe but not cramps im talkin like 2 weeks before i get my period im starving for like a week straight i just wanna eat, then i get depressed cause i feel fat and like im never gunna loose my weight cause i cant stop eating and i get crabby and sad and my husband thinks im crazy ---- and i do to cause i feel crazy, anyone know what im talkin bout? o then i get my period and it all goes away like a bad dream and im like whoaaa...... and its like a never ending cycle i hate it

tonipaffel

Asked by tonipaffel at 9:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Health

• Exercise. Eat healthy foods and get your hormones levels checked.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Google PMDD or go to www.webmd.com and look it up. My doctor put me on birth control pill even after my tubal after my third child.
    It's hormones - was a just like you with the hunger, depression and mood swings...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Lots of ADVIL, water, chocolate & my Magic bean Bag for heat comfort...don't think about it too much it is once a month, I know it sucks big time, and the back ache??? omg brutal.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Some women go on birth control pills to combat the symptoms of PMS.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2012