What do you do w your frizzy side hair?

my hair always gets frizzy on the sides even w hairspray sometimes i look crazy cause it wont stay down and underneath in the back the little hair peices go everywhere grrrrr

tonipaffel

Asked by tonipaffel at 9:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• I use a straight iron..I hate my curly hair with a passion!
    Amazingly enough when I leave it curly people are shocked at how bad I look! haha
    it's humidity for me! When the weather has none I ALWAYS have a good day..otherwise..straight iron is my best friend
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 10:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I either add a leave-in conditioner (cream) or add a touch of silicone (Biosilk Silk Therapy).
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 12:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Well, one thing I did was talk to my stylist and got a style that actually helps tone down the frizz. I used to wear my naturally very curly hair really long - tons of frizz. Now it's short (chin length), with lots of layers and that helps a ton.

I use Garnier Fructis hair products. I use the serum when my hair is wet after a shower. In the morning when I style, I spray it with water to get it damp, then I work in a small dab of the cream and comb it through. They I work mousse in to style. I've tried other brands, but none of them work as well as the Garnier Fructis ones.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I use products with Argan Oil in it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I use smoother or wear clips or hairbands.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Try a straight iron and see if that works..
    Cher53

Answer by Cher53 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• straighteners
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2013