Does anybody make money by assembling products at home?

I would love to make money at home assembling products, I really don't have anything better to do and would like to do little things like that but i don't want to get ripped off either

tonipaffel

Asked by tonipaffel at 10:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Money & Work

• as far as I know- those are all scams
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• No and think they are not legit companies.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I counted and bagged fishhooks at one time, assembled and packaged a few small airplane parts, sanded fancy wooden pencil holders. I made a bill or two here and there, enough to grab a few groceries with, that kind of thing. But you'll never make substantial money at it, and it's awfully hard work for what you get. (You should have seen my hands when I got done with a batch of fishhooks!) If you can work odd hours uninterrupted, you could telecommute from home as a phone rep. I had a friend who worked for Green Dot, but a lot of companies are using long-distance CSR's now. You'd probably make better money writing articles for places like EHow and Ask.com. Or you could use the time to finish college online. Assembling products, because it doesn't take a whole lot of brain smarts, is at the bottom of the heap for pay. And you'll never get the chance at more money because the work almost always pays by the piece.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• ya i am currently studying to be a travel agent ... not at home lol but im overly bored being a stayathome mom and moneys tight so i figure i got nothing to do and no money worth a shot to see if anyones gotten anywhere with it :)
    tonipaffel

Comment by tonipaffel (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I strongly advice you stay away from that cause there are lots of scam going on that even as we speak. This is what l recommend you have a look at. Its been thoroughly tested and provenend to work. Its what is working for me now and th best bit is its100% free meaning you don't have to spend a single dime to make this work for you. I suggest you give it a try.

Here's the link below. Hope this helps.

http://www.passivenetincome.co.uk/free/system.html

Good luck
    Katie
    katiejse

Answer by katiejse at 12:26 AM on Dec. 10, 2012