Have your kids written their letters to Santa??

My ds will be sending his out tomorrow..

mommys2cupcakes

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 10:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We talked about doing a letter but we haven't written it yet. I'll have to tell my daughter Santa has an e-mail address, and send the message that way, because our printer isn't working.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Oh yes... She scribbled all over some paper, and was adamant that "Santa knows what it means, mom. He is magic". We sent it out the next day. Her shopping is done, so its ok lol She will be very happy.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Lol ballad emailing it would be a new way of doing it.
    mommys2cupcakes

Comment by mommys2cupcakes (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• We're not doing letters this year. We saw Santa a week ago and my youngest was able to have a nice convo with him about what he would like for Christmas. Huge score that he asked Santa for something I had already bought.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I helped them make a list... then I tell them I'll email it to Santa for them. Then I can send parts of the list to the grandmothers as well!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Yes, and the list was quite surprising. No techno gadgets or high ticket items at all! Santa is going to enjoy their easy little lists.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 12:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2012

• crap, we've talked about it the last few days and I always forget shoot
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2012