What are your plans for Christmas eve/Christmas?

Christmas eve I will be at my inlaws during the morning and afternoon and at my aunts house for the evening.. come Christmas I am making an awesome breakfast at home and opening gifts and going to my grandma house for lunch since it will be the last Christmas at her house.

mommys2cupcakes

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 10:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2012 in Holidays

• Christmas eve is my sons sweet 16 birthday, so we always do it up for him because there are two reasons to celebrate.
    Christmas day is just us at home sharing the LOVE, hopefully we get snow! Huge breakfast and then nothing till christmas night when we chow down like piggies. I just love the christmas holidays!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 10:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Christmas Eve we all go to my cousins house and have dinner. Christmas day we go to my daughters at the crack of dawn to watch the grandbabes open their gifts for Santa. Then we prepare for thw hole family to come for dinner. All 22 of them. It alot of work but so much fun.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I always like to make a nice festive Christmas breakfast. After the joyous discoveries under the tree have all been made, it's nice to sit down to a baked French toast casserole or hashbrown casserole with eggs and bacon in it. This year, I bought a Chery Butter Braid from a school fundraiser for my cousin's kid, so we'll probably have thatalong with bacon or eggs. We'll go to a Christmas Eve service at a church here in town that I visit often.o
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• We arent sure yet... I know I am going to my grandma's, inlaws, and my moms.. I just have no idea what day or time..
    I do know we are going to be at home xmas morning to open gifts, just DH, DD and me, and I will cook breakfast for us... other than that, its up in the air for now.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• We're going to my mom's on Christmas Eve. Lasagna for dinner, new pajamas to open that night, followed by 'The Night Before Christmas' and setting cookies and milk out for Santa. Christmas morning we'll wake up around 6 am, open the rest of the presents and stockings, then have biscuits and gravy for breakfast, play with the new toys, and we're grilling tri tip this year. We'll probably wind up coming home around 5-6 pm, completely exhausted.

Can't wait :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• usually we do christmas eve at my mothers.. however this year they decided that we are doing it here at my house... sooooooooo it'll be a celebration here at my house! i dont know how i feel about it yet.. then christmas morning we will be here at home with just us and our kids so they can open gifts from santa! then i am cooking again.. because we are having some friends over for dinner! :D
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• not sure...we will have company which is different for us so...
    usually, we drive around and look at the lights-come back, have hot chocolate and the kids get ONE gift- then we watch Christmasy stuff on tv...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• Eve, DH will work, we'll pack, then drive about 2 hours to a resort where we'll eat, drink, play in the water park, and open gifts. Day, more food, drink, swimming, playing, relaxing. Day after, more food, drive home, and have our own little family Christmas. My parents decided instead of a lot of gifts they wanted to take us all away for a few days.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

• I usually have the girls over so they can spend Christmas Day with their dad and his side of the family. We usually just do snacks and stuff. I can't wait to see the girls open their Wii!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Spend it at home with my family.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2012