I asked a question about a roast earlier- I'll let you know now how it turned out

I ended up leaving it in the fridge. SO put johnnys seasoning salt and montreal steak seasoning on it and put it in the oven at 350. In two hours he poured apple juice over it. A couple hours later it was burnt to a crisp.

We just tasted it and it's DELICIOUS. Crunchy and sticky on the outside and tender and flaky on the inside.

One of those- oh crap we ruined the roast moments. Then upon consuming were like Oh crap this roast is fantastic!!

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 12:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Food & Drink

• That would never work for me. You're just sort of a culinary savant. But I'm glad it was good; I'm starving!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Write that one down so you'll remember how you did it for next time. Some of the best recipes have come from happy accidents like that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Sounds good.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I am sure we have all had that kind of day but glad it turned out for you Yay!
    Cher53

Answer by Cher53 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2012