I sent a picture of myself to one of my ex's whom im currently still connected to..please help with this

I sent a photo of myself with my new hairstyle to my ex of whom i was with so many years. we still are currently connected, but he has a girlfriend. the girl is new, but he does not pay her any mind he just there to use her and his family and friends do not like her, and he barely comes over to see her. he responded back to me that i was cute and he wanted to see me so we can sit down and have a talk. should i go? he also told me that he want to work on us and let the relationship with the other girl go to waste without him saying anything because that relationship is a waste and that he been trying to show her signs of him not being interested as much as he was when they first met. on facebook and other social networks our engagement picture went as his profile picture. i also still has feelings for him. will it be wrong if i go meet him? i mean i miss him but i dont want to play that other girl. 2nd place doesnt get a prize

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Relationships

• ermahgerd!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• So, you want to be with a man who doesn't have the balls to break up with his current girlfriend to be with you?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Tell him if he's serious about moving on and being with you.. He needs to let her go first. If your both goj g to stray fresh with eachother dot start building on secrets and lies. The girl may be a flake or whatever but Boone deserves to be dragged around like that. Set the tone for your relationship. Let her go, do things right and then have that talk...
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Typos: Going* to start* fresh.... Don't * start building..... Noone*.
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• IMO Yes. He is in a relationship, not matter its condition. Until that is a thing of the past he is not free to pursue other relationships.
    Just sayin
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:05 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• yes youre right about that and i just told him that and thank you for your comments
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• lol @ grand

and yes, he sounds like a loser
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Why did you break off the engagement?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Those who play with fire should expect to get burned
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 1:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• He is an ass. Run.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2012