Gagging for no reason adult content

I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. i was having nausea for 2 months and the last couple weeks it has worn off. the last couple days i have had bad gagging spells i guess u call them sometimes it happens when i smell something i dont like. But others its seriously out of no where . Its horrible im worried im actaully going to throw up . Is this still part of "morning sickness" or something differnt will this too subside ?? I never had anyone of this with my last 2. Just wondering if anyone else had this probelm

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I had really bad gagging spells during the early months of my pregnancy. Some triggered by smells, some like you said, just out of nowhere. Some were also triggered with foods that had too soft of textures, like cottage cheese. Hopefully your spells will pass.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I had nausea and gagging off and on through out my entire pregnancy with DS but it was terrible for the first 3-4 months and then again for the last couple months. Sometimes I did actually throw up. The smell of sausage got me every time and just the sight of salmon. And I LOVE salmon!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• One of my normal pregnancy things :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2012