your opinion

okay this rhianna and chris brown thing. it is being said that rhianna may have started all of it . does that give him the right to hit her back?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont really know the whole story except for what i have heard on here, and a lot of people on here jump to conclusions and make things up so I dont really know how i feel about the situation, however i do agree that if she was beating the crap out of him then he had the right to stop here, not beat her the way ive heard he did, but he could have stopped her
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Not unless she was trying to kill him! If she had a gun on him it would be different.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 8:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• IDK, this is a subject that is very touchy, on the one hand I tell my son NEVER hit a woman no matter what, on the other hand if some chick is kicking his a$$ and he cannot walk away should he not defend himself just because it's a girl? I think if it is the ONLY option it's okay for a guy to hit back.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have always said, if a woman hits a man with a closed fist he has every right to hit her back. So I guess for me it would depend on if she decked him or slapped him.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:36 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• well we will never get the whole story you know that but like i said now they are saying that she started it. and like goalie said i have always taught troy not to put his hands on females. but if she is beating the crap out of him then yea he has the right to defend himself. i once saw a man get his ass beat in the middle of the street in front of my house by a woman and he never touched her (i knew them both) she got done beatin his ass and left and i brought him into my house and asked why didnt you hit her back and he said i would never hit a woman. kudos to him but i would not have taken that
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• From what I understand they were in a car. He could have gotten out and walked away. It is ok to defend yourself no matter what the gender but it is best and right to walk away or call the police when you can.

jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 9:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• was the car moving? cuz im not jumping from a moving car lol i didnt here that part jspy thanks
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I read somewhere that they did get out of the car and that a bystander called 911, not Rihanna. There is no telling what really happened. I think if a woman is beating the crap out of a guy, punching, kicking, whatever, a guy has every right to defend himself however necessary.
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 9:25 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i agree mommybrooke. they are talkig about all the marks she had but did he have any? havent heard that?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2009