Army question

I got a restraining order on my daughters father in March of '08. From what I know, he almost immediately went to be in the army after that. How long in general can I expect him to be gone ? And if he is overseas when March comes this year, they wouldn't let him go to court to stop me from getting another one, would they ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• well if he is overseas i dont think they will send him home to go to restraining order court. but if he is still in the states now they may keep him here til after the hearing and then send him overseas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• There needs to be a good reason for new restraining order.It is not that every year you will go to the court and get the new restraining order.
    Your case needs to go to front of judge who will say what next.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have reason for a restraining order and I have an appointment to go in front of the judge to get a new one. My question has nothing to do with whether or not I can get it, it has to do with whether they let him go. And I also wanted to know how long they generally keep someone including basic training and all that. What is the minimum amount of time he would be gone ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It depends what hes going to school for. It could be anywhere from 6 wks to 6 mos.
    JanMarie225

Answer by JanMarie225 at 10:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2009