Could this be allergies?

It seems like every morning I wake up and the first time I start to sneeze I just can't stop or I am constantly blowing my nose, then after sometime goes by I am ok like nothing. Why is that?

I kind of picture it like this I am laying down all night sleeping and I guess dust and what have you gets collected on me (us) and when I get moving it all goes crazy and causes me to go through all this aarrgg!!! I am just glad it goes away and not stick around all day. Could I be right on this...or what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Health

• sounds like an allergy. you might want to get your bed (ALL OF IT, even the mattress) cleaned professionaly and get some specific cleaner for ppl with allergies.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I agree about cleaning your bed. An incredible amount of debris accumulates on our bedding over time, including the mattress, pillows, and sheets and blankets, which can definitely cause allergy-like symptoms. Does this happen if you sleep somewhere else, or only in your room? You might consider replacing or professionally cleaning your mattresses, and buying a HEPA filter for you room to help keep allergens down.
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 3:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2009