Brushing baby's teeth

My daughter has 2 teeth. When she had gotten her first tooth I bought a little finger scrubby toothbrush and baby toothpaste. When I got home and read it though, it said 3 different times that it's "as good as mother's milk for baby's teeth" My daughter is still EBF. Does this mean that I don't have to brush her teeth if my milk cleans her teeth ? Or should I still brush her teeth but not with the toothpaste ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd still brush her teeth with the baby toothpaste.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• you should still use the toothpaste... they are just trying to tell you how great that toothpaste is.. means: they tell you that THIS toothpaste is the best in the world for your child.. like breastmilk is the best food for the baby. they just compare it.

OR.. they mean that you can use breastmilk to put on the brush and brush the teeth ;)

either way i would rather use the toothpaste
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:42 AM on Feb. 12, 2009