Lol

So my neighbors two houses down run a motocross thing in their garage and never use it. this is problematic for their four vehicles. one of them use to constantly park across the street directly in front of my neighbor immediately next to me, and it made it difficult for her to get in and out of her driveway in her large SUV. the street is narrow enough as is. well, she contacted the HOA who were about as helpful as a rock. then she called the police and that got them to move their car.... directly in front of MY house now. this was about 4 weeks ago, and ive been dealing with it silently ever since. its extremely annoying and rude. everytime i back out of my garage i have to make sure i dont hit their dumbass vehicle. then when i come home and pull back in, i have to cut it short because their car is in the way of me making a nice turn into my driveway.

so today when i left for the store, of course the car was parked there, but when i got back it was gone. i quickly pulled into the garage and unloaded my stuff, then parked across the street in front of my house where they always park. LOL. i realize as soon as i move to run an errand or what not they'll take it again and it'll probably be an on going battle til someone gives in (most likely me) but still, its kinda funny.

so to make this a question... how is YOUR day going so far?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Just for Fun

• My now old neighbors use to do the very same and sometimes even park i front of my drive way. After the 5th time I threaten to have the car towed without warning.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• My day is just going. I woke up to a dusting of snow outside. I have to go meet DD's class for a field trip and I have a return to make. I was wanting to work out, but I don't feel that great and don't want to risk having intestinal issues while at the gym. Looks like I might have to do some yoga at home.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I got almost no sleep last night and feel like death warmed over today. Got my girls off to school, waiting for the vet's office to call or text and DH to get home. I'm glad I don't have to deal with neighbors like that - there is very little street parking here unless someone's having a party.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Eh...wanted to play rollercoaster tycoon, so I put it on the computer but then when I went to play it everything went wonky and it took about a half hour to fix. UGH- freaking vista...

also it's girl time so my stomach is pissy and I'm SO done with this every 24 days...I have been finished having kids for over 15 yrs- I see NO reason I should still have to deal with this crap!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:42 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I'm insanely sleepy. I work part-time as a 911 dispatcher, 3rd shift. Normally, DH is able to be here for the first half of Monday since he makes his own schedule, but one of his cases went to court today, so he left shortly after I got home. No sleep for me! Plus, it was stupidly slow at work (boring for me, good for the general public that isn't having medical emergencies or crimes committed against them, lol) so that left me extra tired.

Oh, and I'm mad at all of you. Mr. IT Guy apparently decided to unblock CM on the work computers for me, but was anyone here to post anything? Course not.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:46 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Had to take the kiddos to school because our son decided to slack off, so he's grounded from driving for the week.... Ugh, we had to pick the coldest week to ground him,lol... Thank god for heated seats, and steering wheel, it was cold out!

As for parking, we have 4 SUV's, and a Semi, when everyone's home, it looks like a car lot because Hubby pulls everything out of the shop/garage, and is out there working.... Thankfully we live out in the country, or we'd be in trouble with the HOA,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I hate that. It isn't an ongoing problem for us but so annoying when it happens. My day just started. All I've done so far is TP the tree and blame the elf.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• SOOO thankful I live in the last house on a dead end road. And no neighbors close enough to park in front of my drive. Plus, everybody knows, if they get in my way, I WILL push them out of it.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Oh I hate the parking thing. In Seattle parking is insane. I remember waiting in line to park to go into the grocery store. Not 2 or 3 minutes but 30 minutes! It was awful. The Capitol HIll area is the worst. Sometimes I would just give up and go to Larry's Market in Queen Anne. They had a parking garage with prices to match.
    My day is going ok. Cold today.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Good now that you shared that!
    I was cracking up because that would be something I would do too!
    Nothing like being a homeowner and you can't even live like how you want because you have to share it with others!
    Have a sign made, "NO PARKING FROM HERE TO HERE" hahaha
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 12:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2012