Gift bag ideas

My DH's family does a gift exchange every year where everybody brings one bag with contents around $35. If you're a girl, you make a bag for a girl, and if you're a boy, you make one for a boy. This year, I really want my bag to be awesome. Any super cool ideas off the top of your head? I don't mind if it costs a little more than $35!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Holidays

• An assortment of lotions, lip balms and candles is always good. Nail polish and other beauty items. That's the kind of stuff I like but rarely buy for myself because there is always something of more importance to buy.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 11:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I just bought the nicest scarf for our sons Teachers at our local Hallmark store. It's faux fur, and has a little loop in it to keep it around your neck. Then I got them a  pretty Christmas block of note paper, an ornament, and a christmas candle. Here's a pic of a scarf like the one I bought. I bought a white, black, and gray one. All total I spent 35.00 on each Teacher...

MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Body washes, bath sponges, body/hand lotions, nail polishes, hair stuff,
    maybe a hat/scarf/glove set, treats such as candies/cookies, an ornament.
    Maybe slippers/fuzzy socks, add a gift card to the mix.

I am doing gift bags this yr and bought on large gift the ea person and then added
    all kinds of homemade scarves/cookies, breads, some summer sausage and other goodies..
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2012