Anyone get pregnant after having tubes tied?

My tubes were tied 2 years ago and now I homachave not been able to eat with out getting sick to my stomach for the past 4 days. My head has kicked on and off with hurting badly. Then to top it off I just looked at my calendar and I am 8 days late!

Yes, I took a home test and it showed negative, however, with all my children I took many test and was like 11-13 weeks along before I got a postitive test.

Maybe hormons out of wack I am hoping, has anyone ever gone threw this?

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 12:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Health

• My tubes have been tied almost 2 yrs and no pregnancy and I dont know anyone who has gotten pregnant. You can ask your doctor to do a blood test on you.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I am thinking about if AF doesnt show up within a week to go get one done. In a way I would be excited but scared we already have 3 kids and I am just about done with school and ready to start working
    SkylaReneeMom

Comment by SkylaReneeMom (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I had my tubes tied 2 years ago and no pregnancies so far. When I was younger my prolactin levels went through the roof for unknown reasons, making my body think it was pregnant (think all the symptoms but no baby - ugh!). Check with your dr.

Answer by missanc at 12:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Never just tie or clamp them. Always get them cut and burned. That is more permanent.

Answer by louise2 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2012