Admit it....

Nailed it...

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Lol...so true, especially the in laws.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I do that every time people come to visit!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 12:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• There is only one person I do not extra clean for and thats my mother, come on she raised me and knows me a lot. Not like I am messy but I do have 3 kids and tends to get hard to keep my house in order ALL the time!
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 12:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• LOL
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• LOL, my house stays pretty clean, but for sure I do that when my mum comes to visit. Doesn't matter how clean the house actually is, it is never clean enough for her.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 12:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• hahah I do flight of the bumble bee sometimes when it's for major fuctions or if unexpected company comes over. My house is pretty much clean most of the time so I don't have to do that very often.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• It's funny, every time I start cleaning our boys ask me who's coming over, lol.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• VERY true!! haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Ya, I love it when I have someone coming over for coffee in the morning or for lunch, it gives me that extra boost to get everything done early:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• my house really isnt always a mess.. but i def do clean up more if i know someone is coming.. doesnt matter who it is! no dishes in the sink, and i will stash away laundry if i have to lmao id probably do it even more so if i know my own mother is coming.. she and my grandmother are very OCD people and her petpeeve is dirty dishes and wrinkled laundry. so even if my laundry is washed.. if i dont have it folded shed lecture for sure.. id hide my dirty dishes under the sink before letting her see them pile up lol also i always feel like if i have plans to have someone come over to hang out that week, i need to make sure i have groceries before they come.. i feel bad not having anything to offer. my house is always bare. i have water for myself, juice for my kids and the essentials, milk, eggs, bread, pb&j, nuggets and fruit snacks lol
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2012