boyfriend and his friends

my boyfriend is still in college 5 hours away while i am pregnant at home taking a semester off. his birthday is on saturday (valentines day) and i was going to take a buus there and visit him. i try to go see him any weeekend that i can. i asked him if he would like it if i come, he said yes but he would let me know tomorrow because his roommates may be doing something with him for his birthday. aka getting smashed. that hurts my feelings bc i barely get to see him, does he not care that i am here doing nothing while he is still in school continuing the sport we both do and continuing in school. i get really upset, is this wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• no offense at all..but it sounds like he's still living it up. Doesn't want to be tied down right now =(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• no offense taken, i feel the same way. just wanted to make sure i am not crazy or something because when i tell him how i feel, he gets offensive and tells me him hanging out with his friends has nothing to do with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Feb. 12, 2009