Troubles at ClubMom......

What happened to member services??? They are not responding to emails and the phone number "is no longer accepting calls". HELP!!! I am missing points from a purchase in April/May, and have emailed them 5 times with NO RESPONSE!!! Anyone have any info??

jgmii

Asked by jgmii at 7:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, since this isn't clubmom, I wonder how much help you're gonna get here.
    jazzesmom

Answer by jazzesmom at 8:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Considering that this section of CafeMom pretty much duplicates ClubMom, I'd say they are on the verge of shutting ClubMom down.

They probably don't answer emails or phone calls (or content complaints) simply because they don't want to waste time on something they are ending.
    They also don't give out points anymore and I'm certain they will be shutting down the system to use points if they haven't already.
    I know that doesn't help you - all I can suggest is that you shrug your shoulders and write it off.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I thought they had already shut Clubmom down. You're not going to have any luck with CM though, they never answer their emails here either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2009