I have twin boys who are 19 months old.....diapers times two is very costly....and I'm a single SAHM as well....I'm just trying to do whatever it takes to save MONEY!
I make my own homemade wipes which I LOVE and all I need is paper towels!
Anyways - so tell me more about cloth diapers....
- how much are they and how many comes in one package?
- how long does that one package of cloth diapers last? (after several washes?)
- How do you clean out poop?
- where can I buy it? Walmart? Target?
- is there anything else that I need to get for the cloth diapers (or does it all comes together? like a cover and snap-ons?)
Thanks soo much for your time....
Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:52 AM on Feb. 12, 2009
Answer by juliness at 9:53 AM on Feb. 12, 2009
Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 12, 2009
Answer by juliness at 9:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2009
Answer by jmartin571982 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 12, 2009
Answer by Val1313 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2009
Next question overall
(Babies (0-12 months))
My son has 3 little dry crusty patches on the back of his head.