What are you doing today?

I am at work but not feeling well. I may go home. I just haven't been able to sleep for over a week. I just fall asleep for a few hours each night and today it is really hitting me all at once.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Trying to stay awake. I was at a food conference from Thurs. until last night. It was awesome. Learned a lot. Met great people. But I'm just exhausted from all the fun.

Staying awake by trying to make some of the recipes that I learned this past weekend.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I am supposed to be cleaning for my MIL's visit tomorrow, but right now i'm dancing with my kids
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I am at work.
    Take some rest, hope you will feel better soon.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I am heading back to the store to get some stuff for beef stew. Unless I can find some frozen stew veggies in the freezer. I went on my DD's field trip this morning. Made a return and did a little shopping and forgot to get something for dinner. That's pretty much all I have planned. A nap sounds swell to me. I didn't get to sleep until about 1:30 last night.

I will send you wishes for a restful afternoon and night.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• desperately trying to stay awake. Worked 11-7 last night, but didn't get to sleep today because DH couldn't get out of going in to work today. I'm also trying to keep my cool because my girls have picked today of all days to be the whiniest, most tattling children ever.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I'm cooking and baking bread today.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2012