My toddler does NOT like target brand up and up newborn diapers!

We went to target for a special mommy and daughter trip to get out of the house without the baby. Of course we were going for diapers, so it wasn't completely excluding little sister.

Anyways the store brand diapers were the least expensive, bought two packs.

Came home and she was so excited to help change a diaper but when we opened them they were completely white, plain diapers and she was so upset! There's nothing on these diapers mom!!!

LOL, sorry kid!

I wonder if it would be toxic to let her draw a picture on them? Probably a bad idea huh?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LoL that's cute. Only the best for baby sis!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 2:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Not a bad idea at all. Some daycares even write a child's name on the diaper so there is no sharing. You know, how some parents "forget" the needed baby supplies.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Nice link! I thought I was nuts to even think of that, and I don't really want to promote drawing on her diapers incase she decides to draw inside of them or something. But maybe i'll let her do one :)
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Neither do I. I bought a pack of Target diapers once and every single one wet through or leaked every single time. But yeah, not a bad idea to let her draw on one or two of them.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Yeah I remember getting up and up diapers in a larger size for my oldest when she wore diapers and they got moist fast. I haven't had a problem with the newborn ones yet- probably because they are the same diapers through the sizes and newborns don't pee as much volume as a older kid.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• excellent idea, it wont be toxic as long as it's not being injested and if it is being injested your going to have even a bigger issue. :)
    KLynneH

Answer by KLynneH at 4:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• okay
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 9:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2014