I need a haircut but lately the woman that cuts my hair has not done a good job. I hate having to find a new hairdresser. Don't you?

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• I drive two hours each way to avoid going to a new hairdresser. I;d rather go less often and be happy,any time I've tried someone new it has been an awful experience.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 3:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• It sucks when your haircuts go downhill.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• YES! After two really terrible haircuts at two different places, I had my husband cut my hair to correct it. He's been cutting it for the past several years. I don't trust anyone else now.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• My sister happens to be a hairdresser and an incredible one at that! She really sees shapes well, which allows her to give great haircuts and she's a color extraordinaire!  And I don't say that because she's my sister, she really truly is.  I feel very fortunate to have her as a hairdresser!  She's not afraid to change someone's hair or make recommendations contrary to what her client is asking.  She'll ultimately do what the client asks for, but her clients have quickly come to trust her because they are always THRILLED with her recommendations.  If you lived in Orange County, CA, I'd have a great hairdresser for you to try!

daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Yes! I am going to a new person tomorrow. I have naturally curly hair and I need to pull it back in a ponytail when I work out, so keeping it the right length (or a bit longer) is necessary. I've had my share of bad cuts, but I am hoping what I am asking for tomorrow won't be too difficult to do.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• God yeah! It's very close to trying to find a new doctor on my cringe scale.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 1:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2012