I guess it's .....

Try to ask a lot of questions time? Ladies is it that important to clear your to do list?

Asked by louise2 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Nope.

I usually wind up surprised when I've managed to give out all of my vote ups. I can't remember the last time I answered enough questions to fill that quota.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I guess it's .....

Judge everyone who is asking lots of questions time. Maybe they are just having fun and it has nothing to do with their lists?
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 4:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Maybe they are lame to YOU. That doesn't mean other moms on this site are not enjoying them. And as stated .... it has nothing to do with points. If you don't like the "lame" questions, maybe you should go to groups and leave us to our lame question asking.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 5:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Louise2, I'm suspecting you're just in the mood to complain about something. It's been dead in here recently. What's the problem with some people asking questions?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• AND, I would like to add, that I would happily take these questions over the drama/bitch posts any day.
    theMOMmission

• Grumpy cat

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 5:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• No, it's more like kill some time while I'm stuck at home waiting for a delivery.
    I never clear my list.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• So don't answer them. Simple. Personally, I that negative storm cloud you drag around with you is lame.
    Oh well, now I feel like asking some more questions.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Jesus! You sound like a 5 year old. If you want to complain, get a shrink. They get paid to hear all about the shit you don't like. I on the other hand, do not. So please, keep your whining to yourself.

I don't like all of the questions that I read and (with the exception of this one) I just pass over them. That is the great thing about the interwebs as opposed to RL ... If you don't like a conversation, you don't have to be apart of it ... just skip over it.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 5:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2012