I guess it's .....

Try to ask a lot of questions time? Ladies is it that important to clear your to do list?

Asked by louise2 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Nope.

I usually wind up surprised when I've managed to give out all of my vote ups. I can't remember the last time I answered enough questions to fill that quota.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I guess it's .....

Judge everyone who is asking lots of questions time. Maybe they are just having fun and it has nothing to do with their lists?
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 4:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• No, it's more like kill some time while I'm stuck at home waiting for a delivery.
    I never clear my list.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I dont know when was the last time I finish mine
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Louise2, I'm suspecting you're just in the mood to complain about something. It's been dead in here recently. What's the problem with some people asking questions?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• nope I use vote ups to get mypoints but if it is for some- go for it, isnt that sort of the point anyways? Otherwise why have it
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Most of the questions are lame.  That's the problem.  I thik cafemomshould get rid of the point system .  maybe it would stop it from happening.

Comment by louise2 (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Maybe they are lame to YOU. That doesn't mean other moms on this site are not enjoying them. And as stated .... it has nothing to do with points. If you don't like the "lame" questions, maybe you should go to groups and leave us to our lame question asking.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 5:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• AND, I would like to add, that I would happily take these questions over the drama/bitch posts any day.
    theMOMmission

• Ok,,,whatever!!! Still don't like em.

Comment by louise2 (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2012