I guess it's .....

Try to ask a lot of questions time? Ladies is it that important to clear your to do list?

Asked by louise2 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Just for Fun

• The last time I asked a question was in September, so no. At my level I need to answer 85 more questions.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• The whole "debbie-downer-i'm-a-bitch-all-the-time-and-don't-contribute-positively-like-ever" persona sure does get old, doesn't it?
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 5:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• What exactly makes you think that we are trying to effect you one way or another? We care just as little about you being here as you do about us being here. No one is trying to make you go away, and no one needs to get a grip. You tend to be grumpy, we are making that observation. Just like some of the people on here like to start drama. We make observations about that too. Does that mean we are being mean? Not so much. Sharing our opinion ... most definitely. Just like you are sharing your opinion by stating that people's questions are lame. Do you really think saying rude comments about other people's questions is going to make them stop posting? No, of course not. So what makes you think it is different for us? We don't think you will stop posting any more than you think they will stop posting.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 5:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• nope I use vote ups to get mypoints but if it is for some- go for it, isnt that sort of the point anyways? Otherwise why have it
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Whine, whine, whine. Bitch, bitch, bitch. Moan, moan, moan.

Question: what exactly do YOU contribute to CM to make it less lame?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 7:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• was that your intent Louise?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• ermagherd
    sos orry I got involved in this post
    nonsense
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I dont know when was the last time I finish mine
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• For the record, I just got on here a bit ago & asked 1 question. Which I notice you did answer so thanks for not thinking mine is lame. :p I hope it didn't put you in a bad mood tho. *hugs*
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• im just glad to see some action in the fun categories. its only when there are "lame" questions in the debate categories that it bugs me, but this is JFF...ask all the questions you want!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2012