Finally!! Some progress :)

My middle son FINALLY got a job today & starts training next week! AND he's meeting w/ his advisor tomorrow to enroll for next semester! I am sooo happy! This is the best Christmas present he could give me besides his actual college diploma! :) I just had to share since he's been on my last nerve lately! So to make this a question, what have your kids done lately to make you proud? :)

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Adult Children (18+)

• My son started therapy early this last year and is doing well, He is 2 classes shy of his masters. They are in their own apartment and struggling (like every one) butworking it through.
    DD is Office manager for a lawfirm and annouced she weould be starting law school Not this coming semester but the next.
    The DGS is having a banner year in school and is blossoming in other ways.
    The DGD is growing like all toddlers and charming everyone around her lol.
    I am having a good Christmas just because I love them and am proud of them.

Answer by Dardenella at 1:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2012

• mine pooped today, both of them. so proud. lol. big kids big problems, little kids little joys

Answer by staciandababy at 5:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• My oldest son got his first degree black belt decided two Saturdays ago. They also both brought home great report cards last week.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Congratulations to your son.

My son, age 10, an all B student on his first 4th grade report cardm, said Virginia history was boring and he could not get it, finally got an A on a test, he said he put no effort into studying or paying attention to in class to and he also got an A on his spelling test.

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• My dd survived her first semester of college - can't wait to have her home for Christmas. She's been out of state sense we took her to college in August.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family...

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Nothing,,,, They are still doing the same,,,,,,, not talking to me.

Answer by louise2 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• ^^^Awww- I'm sorry louise :( Up until today I might have preferred that w/ this kid! :p Hopefully yours will realize we all need our mamas & change their ways :)

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2012