Sex before doctors approval....... adult content

I had sexual intercourse a week after I came home, I know that it was not right to do so. But I really need advice on what I need to do, I am a little worried about it all. As well as I should, it was dumb, but I realize that it was and I now know that I have to wait. I am not planing on doing it again, I have read a lot about this online. I just want to ask for someone advice, and I do not want to talk to my doctor. I am truly ashamed of what I did.........

whshappy

Asked by whshappy at 6:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Ouch.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Advice on what? Are you in pain? Having problems? Think you're pregnant? How long ago did this happen?
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 6:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I did at 3 weeks pp. What has you so upset? Did you use protection? We can be more reassuring with more details.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Ouch. Can't imagine that being pleasant! Your going to be sore and probably web more so from all that friction... If your not in any real pain and just feel guilty for not waiting then just relax. Many women don't wait the full time. You jut need to be Rey careful and remember that birth takes a major toll on ur body. Give yourself time to heal and get ready. No worries.
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• So you are saying you had sex while you were still bleeding after birthing your baby. Vagina or c-section? either way I don't know how you did it with out being in pain? I hope your SO did not presue you into it. Guys can be asses when they have to go without for more the 1 day.

Answer by louise2 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• You realize you've got an open wound in your uterus? And he pees from that hole, too? You are in SEVERE danger of getting a major bacterial infection.
    Dumb, dumb, dumb.
    A responsible person would try to be as healthy for her newborn as possible.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Yep. Anne speaks the truth
    Hopefully you don't get a uterus infection
    So why couldn't you wait?
    They say 6 weeks for a very good reason

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Unless you suspect infection, it is unlikely that you "hurt" anything more than it was already hurt. Keep in mind that you are extra fertile after having a baby, so hopefully that isn't an issue. Watch yourself for signs of fever or odor that would indicate infection.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I'm guessing u had a baby? And was it vaginally? If so I'd just ask ur dr. I never waited the full 6 weeks. The least time I waited was 3 weeks. And I was ok. I didn't do it again for the next 3 weeks . So I'd learn to wait. I'm not sure will only one week so I'd say ask ur dr.
    Babicakes24

Answer by Babicakes24 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I had sex at two weeks post partum. Wouldn't have done it if I didn't feel well enough, and we used protection. Wasn't the least bit painful. What exactly has you so upset? Shame and worry about what others might think? How exactly is it anyone's business?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2012