serious question... Why when someone posts a real question, some moms try to turn it into drama and when someone posts a drama question people bash them for doing so?

I only want real answers... no cats allowed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Because some moms thrive off of drama and can't get enough drama.
    Anonymous

• Because, some mamas think the know all and can tell all... When some need to put up and shut up... Im not sure on your question but theres my answer...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• We answer the way we want to answer. I myself never answer to bash or be mean. I give my IMO advice. Other women or the post takes it the wrong way.

Answer by louise2 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I think it's that more moms are upset over the situation the poster is in, they've lived in it or know someone in that situation and however it turned out those ways upset moms that I've seen more often than moms answering yelling at other moms who answer. The most emotional questions I've seen are just two: 'am I pregnant' and 'anonymous q and q'.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2009