I'm 7mos pregnant and just wondering if this is normal

Im pregnant with my 4th child. You would think I was a pro by now. lol.. But the last week or so i've been getting alot of pressure and mild cramping on and off. I did have an ultrasound on Monday and was told baby looks good..Head is down.. HEAD IS DOWN!? Isn't it too soon for that? I know with my other 3 the head never went down until maybe a month before delivery. Then this morning I noticed a tiny bit of blood after I wiped. Nothing since. Is all of this normal this soon?

mommykim357

Asked by mommykim357 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did you have an exam recently?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Well my sons head was down that early. I had him right at forty weeks. I never had any blood though. call your doctor and ask just to be sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• also if you had an internal exam recently the little bit of blood is normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• my first son was head down at his first ultrasound and he was born right on time...i was actually worried with the one im carrying now because he didnt turn head down until just recently...but im not too sure about the bleeding...if the doctor did and exam a little bleeding is normal...but if not i would call
    Micahbabysmommy

Answer by Micahbabysmommy at 10:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Both of my kids were head down from about 20 weeks on. They can be like that for a long time. If you just had an exam, the blood is normal. If you get more I would call the doc however.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Thanks everyone! I feel better knowing it is common for the head to be down.. I did not have an exam, just the ultrasound. So far (knock on wood) I haven't seen anymore blood.. I figured I would just take it easy today..
    mommykim357

Answer by mommykim357 at 11:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2009